Lab 3 - Aperture

 Lab 3 - Aperture

Euphemia Agbaw-Ebai

B00125770



Image 1
 Aperture F/9. Shutter 1/2000. ISO 800.Image 2

I took some shots of my own hand. I figured the wider the aperture the less depth of field I will create. I took more shots with this effect.



Image 2
 
Aperture F/4.5. Shutter 1/3200. ISO 800.

I really love this up-close shot of my friend. I created a blurry background by using a very wide aperture. I like how the camera focuses on the subject nearest to the camera.





Image 3
Aperture F/8. Shutter 1/4000. ISO 6400.

Another shot I took to practice depth of field photography. I like the aesthetic and clear focus on the headphones while the background is blurry. I think this is a really cool effect.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Midterm Assignment

Lab 5 - Composition

Photographic Style Reflection