Lab 4 - Creativity

 Lab 4 - Creative Lab Exercise

Name: Euphemia Agbaw-Ebai

B00125770



Exercise 1
Shutter 1/40.   Aperture F/13.   ISO 800

Don't Move
I took countless of shots standing in the same position. I chose this one because I feel satisfaction with the balance and the vertical and horizontal lines. This image gives me a sense of home and comfort.  


Exercise 2

Shutter 1.   Aperture F/22.   ISO 6400

Uniqeness
There is nothing crazy about this image. I just love the simplicity of it. The light was dull in this room so I set a high ISO to bring out the beautiful whites in it.




Exercise 3
Shutter 1/800.  Aperture F/8.  ISO 200

4 corners
I took many shots of this shoe, positioning it in different corners of the frame. This one probably came out the most balanced out of all of them. I think the background is balanced well in this shot. I like how the colours in the back are simple and then the shoe has a lot of abstract detail to it.




Exercise 4
Shutter 1/200.  Aperture F5.6.  ISO 400

Scenery
This is the front door of my house. I think it is beautiful. I had to adjust the ISO and Aperture many times because the white part of the house was giving a bright affect which I thought didn't look nice.




Exercise 5
Shutter 1/20.  Aperture F/5.  ISO 800

Restriction: Only things below you
I took shots of the first thing I saw, which were my feet. The blurry white thing covering the bottom of the shot is part of the jumper I was wearing. My intention was to show perspective from what my eyes could see in that position. 





Exercise 6
Shutter 1/200.  Aperture F/5.  ISO 800

Recreate

This is the image I took to recreate the bottom picture. There are some obvious differences. The over all tone and colour between both images, the bottom picture is more warmer. The leaves are more flat in the bottom image. My image is tilted, the bottom image is straight. The level of depth of field is almost similar. This shot was tricky to take as I had to be in a certain position to get the angles.

Google image below

imgres

Premium Photo | Selective focus and very shallow depth of field composition  of dry leaves on the ground,a beautiful autumn forest .



I think I may be getting good at this

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Midterm Assignment

Lab 5 - Composition

Photographic Style Reflection