Storyboard

Name: Euphemia Agbaw-Ebai

B00125770


Storyboard

1) I analyse a long written list of people that have requested a drawing from me. I look to see who is next.

2) Drawing materials laid out on the desk ready for use.

3) On the desk in-front of me lies a blank sheet of paper accompanied with my MacBook behind to display the original photo.

4) As I draw and draw I become more and more oblivious to time.

5) I am precise about what type of pencil to use for different parts of the portrait. This makes all the difference in my drawings.

6) A pencil carrying its purpose.

7) Motion. 

8) I drop the pencil as my hand endures the pain caused by the constant grip of the pencils.

9) A sense of pride fills the air as I acknowledge the finished piece with the original. 

10) A collage of my work laid out on a desk. My passion.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Midterm Assignment

Lab 5 - Composition

Photographic Style Reflection